Finally, Coloring Books for abstract thinkers...
Tommy Dean's first coloring book for people of all ages features 24 abstract line illustrations that will challenge your creativity. The digital version allows you to color the illustrations using Photoshop or any other similar paint program on your computer. Our second book has 36 new line drawings, from simple organic designs to intricate spinning universes. And by popular demand, a book of abstracted animals that will have people of all ages wanting to color each illustration.
- Try to only use 3 to 5 colors in some illustrations, and use the white space as another color as well.
- Try creating subtle gradients by using colors from their darkest to lightest tones.
- Try pastel colors in some illustrations, and really bright colors in others.
- Try coloring similar sized shapes in the same color to create rhythmic patterns.
- Take advantage of checkerboards and stripes.
- Use your imagination!